Welcome

Here It Is!
A place to celebrate & rejuvenate by grasping onto the seemingly fleeting, but oh so relevant YES! Moments in our lives, in the lives of others and in the world.
A story of heroism, a clip of the interesting, a whiff of wonder from way out there...I bring these to you to keep you questioning, envisioning, seeking MORE.
*The Rhythm...
Anecdotes of YES! ~ So What? ~ What Next?
*The Purpose...
For you to Engage. Consider. Act.

Focus on the YES! & the more YES! you get.
I'm in. You?

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Embrace your inner call to hibernate and regenerate!!

The chill in thunder bay when it bites with full force is second only to the Arctic I believe. "Why, oh why would someone choose that bitter winter when there are so many extraordinary warm places in this world to live?"people so often hazard to ask. I'm hard pressed to answer sometimes, as I've lived in those balmy spots where it is gloriously consistently hot. But, I braved it today and I was struck by a truth few would understand, lest they lived here... Rousing from a period of hibernation is mind-blowingly beautiful (yep I have been known to hide indoors for the majority of a cold snap).
And yet, there is nothing quite like the brilliant blue sky, rays of welcome sunlight illuminating crisp fallen snow, waking the world of creatures with a song of hope... Spring will come. It reminds me that each living creature needs a time of rest, to go within and then... When the time is just right we burst out into the world brighter and more brilliant than ever. As such, I wish you, no matter where you call home on the globe, hibernation, regeneration and rebirth (and an occasional escape to somewhere decadently warm when you need to take the chill off). Look out spring ... Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment